Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Week of 5/24-5/28

Remember that your Kitchen Project is due Thursday!!  Due to changes to Wednesday's schedule (both FLEXes back to back at the end of the day), I will be doing my FLEXes on Tuesday lunch and Thursday lunch this week!
  • Monday 5/24:  Finish Part I of Titration Lab.  Submit your calculations for the concentration of the acid.  Data table and calculations due tomorrow.  Write a hypothesis for Part II of the Titration Lab.  Start with the antacid tablets.
  • Tuesday 5/25:  Submit Titration Lab Part I if not already.  Titrating Antacids.  Final day of titration lab.  Titration Lab Part II due next Thursday 6/3.  Kitchen Projects due Thursday!!  Lunchtime FLEX. 
  • Thursday 5/27:  Kitchen posters are due.  Evaluate your own and 3 others.  Return to Oxidation-Reduction.  Do 2nd side of Oxidation WS.  Due tomorrow.  Lunchtime FLEX!
  • Friday 5/28:   Turn in Oxidation WS.  Applications of oxidation/reduction.  Introduce electrochemistry.
Titration Lab Part II due Thursday 6/3.
Enjoy your 3-day week-end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment