- Monday 11/30: More on Predicting Products. Questions and work time. Predicting Products worksheet due Tuesday. Bring Textbooks tomorrow!
- Tuesday 12/1: Turn in Predicting Products worksheet today or Thursday. Single Replacement Lab on page 298 in text book. Perform lab, fill in data table on a separate sheet of paper, and then answer the lab questions. Lab due Tuesday.
- Thursday 12/3: Turn in Predicting Products worksheet if not already. Complete p. 298 Lab and turn in. Chemical Reaction Stations Lab. For each reaction, turn in observations, type of reaction, and balanced chemical reaction. Due Friday.
- Friday 12/4: 3 Question Quiz. Start Chapter 10. What is a mole? Calculating Molar Masses. Read 10.1.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
The Week of 11/30-12/4 (updated 12/2)
I hope you had a relaxing week! I know I sure did. It was wonderful to meet with so many of your parents and even some of you during Parent-Teacher Conferences. It is always worthwhile to talk about how things are going and what may help each of you to reach your academic potential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment